When you want to grow
Ab All Those Perspectives Oy
Telakkakatu 14 B 24,
00150 Helsinki, Finland
+358 50 5615908
I studied sociology but started to work as a journalist. I loved to interview people and write articles, but got promoted again and again.
I learned about business management and economics. There were new products, mergers, cutbacks, crisis. After 30 years in media and publishing I found a new path. Coaching.
There needn’t be a best before date for a coach, if you like to develop your skills incessantly. I do.
- Certified ACC-coach (2021), International Coaching Federation.
- Certified existential coach (2018) after studying in Stockholm according to the syllabus established by Existentiellt Forum.
- Founder of All Those Perspectives (2017).
- CEO and Editor in chief for KSF Media (2014-2016).
- CEO for the publishing house Schildts & Söderströms (2012-2014).
- CEO for the publishing house Söderströms (2008-2012).
- Reporter, Managing editor, Editor in chief at Hufvudstadsbladet (1983-2006) and
- Founder & Editor in chief for the weekly prize winning magazine Volt (2006-2008).
- Member and Chair in several boards (2008-2016).
- Master of social sciences (sociology), University of Helsinki (1990).
“Barbro Teir worked with the expanded management team during the merger between the two vocational institutes Prakticum and Inveon in Finland. For me as the CEO, Barbro’s input was crucial for us to succeed so well in the implementation of the organisational change. Barbro works with commitment and coaching and requires all participants to take part wholeheartedly.
Personally, I got a lot of help in how to deal with mass media. I learned how journalists work and got skills for meeting them, which I have had concrete use of.”
CEO and principal